Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Different Perspective

Now, I'm not one to throw religion down anyone's throat. I am a very strong believer in the fact that I believe what I choose to believe and you choose to believe what you choose to believe. If they happen to be the same idea, then that's great. If it's not, then that's fine too.

Today, I was thinking about all of the troubles I have been dealing with. Whether it was the stress of school, sorority drama, friends fighting, or whatever, it's been a lot to handle. I can say that I hit my breaking point and I curled up in my bed and cried for a little, but then it was over and done with. That's when I move on.

As I was thinking about all the stressful things going on in my life, I realized that I don't take the time out of the day to be thankful for the little things.

So first off, thanks to my friends for putting up with my crazy self. Thank you for always listening to the same drama over and over again and never making me feel like it's a burden to give me the same advice that I don't want to hear time after time. Y'all have no idea what it means knowing I can talk to you about anything at any time.


Secondly, thanks to my family for their undying support. I don't take nearly enough time to realize all of the things they have given up to get me where I am today.

Last off, thank you God for giving me the ability to wake up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment