Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Involvement

Man has it been a long time since I've been on here.

College seemed so easy freshman year. Well, okay not easy...but I had so much more free time last year. Sophomore year has been nothing but things to do all the time. I guess that has to do with being able to be more involved.


I have to say, if I learned anything useful in high school, it would definitely be to get involved. Everyone always says it, but I never really took it to mean anything until I got to college and heard everyone talking about the things they did in high school. They were always trying to outnumber each other in how many clubs they were in, and they didn't have much to compete with when it came to me.

I decided to change my ways for sure in college. I have done just that! As if being in a sorority wasn't a big enough commitment. Put in schoolwork on top of that. Most people would say that's enough. For some reason, I decided that it wasn't enough for me. I went out and joined two Campus Representative internships. I applied and was accepted into the Greek Board of Directors Homecoming Committee. I tried out the water polo team with a sister until a knee injury caused me to be done with that one. I'm always looking for other things to join!


No comments:

Post a Comment