Sunday, September 1, 2013

Themed Events

I wish I could be on the social board to help come up with themes for exchanges and everything else...

Themes work out fabulously for me because I can look stupid and not care one bit. The boys at events pay more attention to you if you go all out as well. Therefore, the conclusion is to always dress up, but sometimes these themes seem to be ridiculously hard...

Our theme for this week is "Your Worst Nightmare." I am at a complete lost as to what to do for this...I could obviously dress up as a pregnant lady because at this point in my life I would hate to get pregnant. Then I run the risk of being hot and having to figure out what to do with the stuff in my shirt. Basically, this ones a no go.

My roommates only reoccurring nightmare is going to school naked. I unfortunately doubt that our sorority would be okay with us showing up naked.

Then there's the boys advice. "Go as a condom." Just no. Not even no thank you.

So I guess for now I will be googling ideas. If you think you have an awesome idea, feel free to voice it!!

There's always the clown route....

1 comment:

  1. You could go gothic! We had a themed function that was the 7 deadly sins and I went as wrath! I bought dark red hair extensions, ripped fish nets, and a black bralette/crop top from Hot Topic and then just wore my combat boots and a tight black skirt! There are pictures on my Facebook! Dark makeup and red lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete