Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bootylicious

As many college students are, I am obsessed with Pinterest. Obsessed probably does not even begin to cover it. 


Anyways, today I am starting the 30 Day Squat Challenge. I don't know any girl that does not want to have a bootylicious donk...I also know that this is going to be a pain in my butt. I get bored really easily when I work out. Sometimes I can be on an elliptical machine for hours watching TV shows on Netflix. Other times the minutes last as long as waiting for your food to reheat in a microwave. 



This challenge seems like I might be able to do it. It won't take me hours on hours to do each day. I'm starting this now because I will be moving into my sorority house for rush workshop and rush. I know I won't have time to make it to the gym as much as I would like to. 

As soon as rush is over, I will be hittin' the gym hardcore!!

Do you have any easy work outs that you can do in your room? 

No comments:

Post a Comment